Změnit velikost textu   Napsat e-mail   Verze pro tisk

DragonPoint

Bet365, Unibet, Bwin, Betfair, Expekt, SportingBet, bet-at-home, BetClic aj.
KursovéSázky.info - podrobné informace o online sázení - http://www.kursovesazky.info

DragonPoint

Příspěvekod Hura19511 » 29. srpna 2023 10:03

My company uses software developed by DragonPoint to track all of the company bookings worldwide. The specification that was developed was complex and had to capture booking information by customer, sales engineer, product type, dealers, country of installation, and source of booking data. Reports had to be generated that could be printed, viewed on the screen, and saved as soft copies.

DragonPoint developed the initial software in FoxPro, and this software was used for many years without any major problems. When it became outdated, a new development program was initiated using Visual FoxPro. DragonPoint handled the software update, the conversion of existing data, and any problems that were encountered in the conversion process. All of this was handled very professionally and efficiently. In addition to the booking software that we are currently using, DragonPoint also developed a forecasting tool that was used to track future business and provide information to our factories. This performed to the same high standards as the booking software. I want to thank them personally for all of the effort. In addition to the work successes, I found many new friends at DragonPoint.
Hura19511
nový člen

Re: DragonPoint

Příspěvekod agary0860 » 12. července 2024 11:38

Attract Group stands out as a leading fitness app development company, specializing in creating personalized and engaging fitness solutions. Their expertise ensures robust functionality, seamless user experience, and integration of advanced features like real-time tracking and workout plans. By leveraging innovative technologies, Attract Group helps fitness businesses engage users effectively, promote healthy lifestyles, and achieve long-term success in the competitive fitness app market.
agary0860
nový člen

Zpět na online sázkové kanceláře mezinárodní v CZ/SK jazyce